Tea Set "Peacock Feather" on the Tulip shape for 6 Persons
Tax included. Free shipping worldwide!
Tea Set "Peacock Feather" Shape Tulip, 6 Persons 14 Pieces
Porcelain products of The Imperial Porcelain Factory will present an exquisite dinner in the company of invited relatives, colleagues, friends, an aesthetically decorated table with rare exclusive porcelain will create a special atmosphere of comfort and abundance.
The Imperial Porcelain Factory, founded in 1744 in St. Petersburg by order of the daughter of Peter the Great, Empress Elizabeth, became the first porcelain factory in Russia and the third in Europe. It was here that the talented Russian scientist D.I.Vinogradov (1720–1758) discovered the secret of making "white gold", which was one of the best in quality.
We present to your attention the Tea Set "Peacock Feather", which makes an indelible impression with its original oriental beauty, rich colours, smooth transitions of shades, asymmetry of patterns, symbolizing the plumage of an outlandish bird.
This work of art has become a new interpretation of the author's work by the leading artist of the IPF - Lyubov Tsvetkova.
It is possible to order each element of the set separately.
- Material: Material: hard-paste porcelain
- Product type: tea set
- The form: tulip
- Form author: Yakovleva S.E.
- Type of drawing: Peacock Feather
- Author of the picture: Tsvetkova L.Y.
- Weight, g: 1052
- Commencement of production: 2020
- Number of items: 14
- Number of persons: 6
|Name||Pieces included||Height, mm||Length, mm||Width, mm||Capacity, ml|
|Porcelain cup Tulip
|Porcelain saucer Tulip||6
|Porcelain teapot Tulip||1
|Porcelain sugar bowl Tulip||1
How to care:
- it is better to use a liquid detergent than powder or tablets;
- set the machine temperature from 55 to 60 С;
- after drying, let the porcelain dishes cool down to room temperature, as the metal coating softens when heated;
- to restore shine, you can wipe the expensive porcelain with a dry soft cloth. Whenever you have washed expensive porcelain, it must be rubbed gently until it shines, until the drops of water dry and leave marks on the porcelain;
- it is better to wash especially valuable porcelain items as rarely as possible, and if you really have to - then in a small basin, spreading a towel on the bottom and not lifting the items high above the basin.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared, and shipped within one business day of ordering. We offer FREE shipping worldwide and the typical delivery time frame is between 7-21 business days. Depending on your location, you may receive items much earlier.
30 DAY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
Unhappy With Your Product? We’ll Take It Back! We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Completely risk free for 30 days!
Our payment provider has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. We also force HTTPS for all payment services using TLS (SSL). All card numbers used for payment are encrypted at rest with AES-256. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.