Tea Set "Eastern ligature" on the shape Dome for 6 Persons
Tax included. Free shipping worldwide!
Tea Set "Eastern ligature" Form Dome, 6 Persons 20 Pieces
Porcelain products of The Imperial Porcelain Factory will present an exquisite dinner in the company of invited relatives, colleagues, friends, an aesthetically decorated table with rare exclusive porcelain will create a special atmosphere of comfort and abundance.
The Imperial Porcelain Factory, founded in 1744 in St. Petersburg by order of the daughter of Peter the Great, Empress Elizabeth, became the first porcelain factory in Russia and the third in Europe. It was here that the talented Russian scientist D.I.Vinogradov (1720–1758) discovered the secret of making "white gold", which was one of the best in quality.
We present to your attention Tea Set "Eastern ligature". Oriental ornaments will always be popular in the design world. They are used for interior decoration, fabrics, ceramics. A characteristic feature of the oriental pattern is the carpet filling of the surface. It is impossible to find an empty space among smooth lines, leaves, garlands. The artist Maria Matveeva creates her own version of the ornamental decor in the spirit of the East. The items are covered with ribbons of plant compositions, emphasizing the shape of the dishes. But at the same time, there are free places where, while drinking tea, you can admire the beauty and whiteness of porcelain, which is made from a mass containing calcium phosphates. A distinctive feature of this porcelain is its increased whiteness, the thinnest layer of glaze and the minimum thickness of the porcelain shard.
It is possible to order each element of the set separately.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain
- Product type: tea set
- The form: dome
- Form author: Troitsky Y.F.
- Type of drawing: Eastern ligature
- Author of the picture: Matveeva M.
- Weight, g: 5007
- Commencement of production: 2020
- Number of items: 20
- Number of persons: 6
- Type of painting: Decal with hand-painted elements
|Tea cup shape Dome||6||57||137||114||300|
|Tea saucer shape Dome||6||24||158||158||-|
|Shallow plate shape Smooth||6
|Teapot shape Dome||1||154||249||173||1400|
|Sugar bowl shape Dome||1||101||117||117||390|
How to care:
- it is better to use a liquid detergent than powder or tablets;
- set the machine temperature from 55 to 60 С;
- after drying, let the porcelain dishes cool down to room temperature, as the metal coating softens when heated;
- to restore shine, you can wipe the expensive porcelain with a dry soft cloth. Whenever you have washed expensive porcelain, it must be rubbed gently until it shines, until the drops of water dry and leave marks on the porcelain;
- it is better to wash especially valuable porcelain items as rarely as possible, and if you really have to - then in a small basin, spreading a towel on the bottom and not lifting the items high above the basin.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared, and shipped within one business day of ordering. We offer FREE shipping worldwide and the typical delivery time frame is between 7-21 business days. Depending on your location, you may receive items much earlier.
30 DAY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
Unhappy With Your Product? We’ll Take It Back! We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Completely risk free for 30 days!
Our payment provider has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. We also force HTTPS for all payment services using TLS (SSL). All card numbers used for payment are encrypted at rest with AES-256. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.