Shallow plate "Dublin" European-2, 215 mm
Tax included. Free shipping worldwide!
Shallow plate "Dublin" shape European-2, 215 mm
Porcelain products of The Imperial Porcelain Factory will present an exquisite dinner in the company of invited relatives, colleagues, friends, an aesthetically decorated table with rare exclusive porcelain will create a special atmosphere of comfort and abundance.
The Imperial Porcelain Factory, founded in 1744 in St. Petersburg by order of the daughter of Peter the Great, Empress Elizabeth, became the first porcelain factory in Russia and the third in Europe. It was here that the talented Russian scientist D.I.Vinogradov (1720–1758) discovered the secret of making "white gold", which was one of the best in quality.
Fresh, spring shallow plate "Dublin" organized an elegant duet with the form Banquet S.E. Yakovleva. Elements of the pattern - stripes and peas - of light blue, green and blue remind of the national colour of Ireland and the fact that Dublin is the country's main port. The product is made of high quality porcelain at the Imperial Porcelain Factory. A distinctive feature of this porcelain is its whiteness and strength. This product will be a nice decoration on your table.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain
- Product type: shallow plate
- The form: European-2
- The picture: Dublin
- The autor of drawing: Kvarnberg A.A.
- The author of the form: Yakovleva S.E.
- Saucer diameter: 21,5 сm
- Saucer height: 18 mm
How to care:
- it is better to use a liquid detergent than powder or tablets;
- set the machine temperature from 55 to 60 С;
- after drying, let the porcelain dishes cool down to room temperature, as the metal coating softens when heated;
- to restore shine, you can wipe the expensive porcelain with a dry soft cloth. Whenever you have washed expensive porcelain, it must be rubbed gently until it shines, until the drops of water dry and leave marks on the porcelain;
- it is better to wash especially valuable porcelain items as rarely as possible, and if you really have to - then in a small basin, spreading a towel on the bottom and not lifting the items high above the basin.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared, and shipped within one business day of ordering. We offer FREE shipping worldwide and the typical delivery time frame is between 7-21 business days. Depending on your location, you may receive items much earlier.
30 DAY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
Unhappy With Your Product? We’ll Take It Back! We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Completely risk free for 30 days!
Our payment provider has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. We also force HTTPS for all payment services using TLS (SSL). All card numbers used for payment are encrypted at rest with AES-256. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.