Decorative plate "Fairy of generosity"
Tax included. Free shipping worldwide!
Decorative plate "Fairy of generosity", 195 mm
Porcelain products of The Imperial Porcelain Factory will present an exquisite dinner in the company of invited relatives, colleagues, friends, an aesthetically decorated table with rare exclusive porcelain will create a special atmosphere of comfort and abundance.
The Imperial Porcelain Factory, founded in 1744 in St. Petersburg by order of the daughter of Peter the Great, Empress Elizabeth, became the first porcelain factory in Russia and the third in Europe. It was here that the talented Russian scientist D.I.Vinogradov (1720–1758) discovered the secret of making "white gold", which was one of the best in quality.
A decorative plate "Fairy of generosity" is brought to your attention. In the collection "Coloured Dreams" you can observe how airy, weightless and incomparably graceful fairies whirled in a dazzling dance right on the surface of porcelain. This work of art immerses in the atmosphere of magic and magical splendor of the ballet-extravaganza "Sleeping Beauty" by P.I. Chaikovsky. Each of the unique figures of the charming dancers has its own character and mood. The author of the painting, Misha Lenn, bears the honorary title of the best watercolour artist in North America and the title of the Guinness Book of Records holder as the author of a unique style - "Moving Illusions", so named because of the fleeting movements and mood swings in the images. The artist's works are filled with energy and movement.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain
- Product type: decorative plate
- The form: Ellipse
- The picture: Fairy of generosity
- The autor of drawing: Lenn M.
- Type of painting: hand-painted
- Diameter of plate: 195 mm
How to care:
- it is better to use a liquid detergent than powder or tablets;
- set the machine temperature from 55 to 60 С;
- after drying, let the porcelain dishes cool down to room temperature, as the metal coating softens when heated;
- to restore shine, you can wipe the expensive porcelain with a dry soft cloth. Whenever you have washed expensive porcelain, it must be rubbed gently until it shines, until the drops of water dry and leave marks on the porcelain;
- it is better to wash especially valuable porcelain items as rarely as possible, and if you really have to - then in a small basin, spreading a towel on the bottom and not lifting the items high above the basin.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared, and shipped within one business day of ordering. We offer FREE shipping worldwide and the typical delivery time frame is between 7-21 business days. Depending on your location, you may receive items much earlier.
30 DAY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
Unhappy With Your Product? We’ll Take It Back! We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Completely risk free for 30 days!
Our payment provider has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. We also force HTTPS for all payment services using TLS (SSL). All card numbers used for payment are encrypted at rest with AES-256. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.